Monday, February 1, 2010

a bit about me...

i need to write a bit about myself on this blog rather than uploading all of these images.  i am a dreamer but also very grounded.  nice combination don't you think?  but it isn't as easy as that.  after starting a family my life expanded but shrank at the same time.  i needed an outlet -- my work is my imagination, escaping to faraway places - but these places i go to are also deep within me, somewhere safe and centering.   I live in the high desert of new mexico and these are inspirations enough.  My work though is swimming in deep and distant waters and these bring me closer to where i belong - the british isles where i grew up.  strange though because when i lived in boston i could not stop creating photographs of the mountains!  how strange is that? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...